Online degree programs with a Christian worldview
At Spring Arbor University we are deeply invested in transforming our students into people of wisdom. To that end, you can expect an ethics-based education that provides a transformational journey that goes to the heart of effective leadership, fusing together personal, professional and faith development activities.
- Studies that incorporate educational integrity and faith to challenge your mind and heart.
- Convenient online programs in business, nursing, education and religious studies designed for busy adults; experience the freedom of classes that fit your life – whenever and wherever you want to complete them.
- Accelerated and affordable online programs that can impact your career immediately – no GRE/GMAT required. Respected and accredited traditional university that is a US News & World Report “Best College.”
- Listed in “50 Best Value Christian Colleges and Universities” by Christian Universities Online.
Available online programs:
Business & Communication Degrees
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Special Education
- Master of Arts in Reading
- Master of Arts in TESOL
For nurses with a diploma or ASN
- RN-MSN/NP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- RN-MSN/NP (Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care)
- RN-MSN/MBA dual degree
For nurses with a BSN
- MSN/NP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- MSN/NP (Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care)
- MSN/MBA dual degree
Social Work Degrees
Take the next step.
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University online programs, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor.