- Choose Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Convenient online programs for busy nurses; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required.
- CCNE accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
New health care legislation and an increased emphasis on preventative care have increased the need for nurse practitioners in our country. In fact, the demand for nurse practitioners is estimated to grow by 31 percent over a 10-year period through 2022, with median annual wages at $96,460.*
Spring Arbor University offers two CCNE-accredited online nurse practitioner programs with your choice of two specialties – family nurse practitioner and adult-gerontology, primary care nurse practitioner.
Family nurse practitioners provide primary care to all ages; adult-gerontology, primary care nurse practitioners specialize in care for individuals 12 years of age and up. Click on a program below to learn more.
- RN-MSN/Family Nurse Practitioner for nurses who have earned their Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited university
- RN-MSN/Adult Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner for nurses who have earned their Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited university
- MSN/Family Nurse Practitioner for nurses who have earned their Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited university
- MSN/Adult Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner for nurses who have earned their Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited university
Take the next step.
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University online Nurse Practitioner Programs, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor. Hurry! Classes start soon.