- Convenient 100% online program for busy RNs; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required; graduate in as few as 22 months.
- CCNE accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
Spring Arbor University offers a fully accredited and accelerated online RN-BSN program that you can complete in as few as 22 months. As an registered nurse, this program serves as an efficient bridge for you to learn the clinical, analytical and professional development skills necessary to advance in your career, while continuing to work and stay involved in family and community activities.
Why SAU for your RN-BSN?
Our RN-BSN program is a transformative program that will give you the wisdom to bring your best self to your patients. In addition to advanced skills in communication, management, technology and population care, this program dives deep into what it means to be Christian caregiver charged with restoring nursing to its core values. You don’t have to be a Christian to benefit from our spiritual approach to nursing. People from all religions and backgrounds have reported to us that they’ve benefited from our unique approach to nursing education from the spirit-body-mind perspective.
5 reasons to get your BSN:
- Higher pay: The median salary for an RN with a BSN earns, on average, $11,795 more per year than a registered nurse.*
- Increased demand: The nation’s Magnet hospitals have moved to require all nurse managers and leaders to hold at least a bachelor’s degree in nursing.+
- Increased patient safety: A growing body of research shows that lower mortality rates, fewer medication errors, and positive outcomes are all linked to nurses prepared at the baccalaureate and graduate degree levels.+
- Personal enrichment: Nursing is a helping profession. As a private Christian university, SAU’s program will better prepare you to meet both the spiritual and physical needs of those for which you care, regardless of religion or background.
- Increase knowledge: Nurses with a BSN are especially skilled to promote synthesis of complex care issues with contemporary business and managed care practices.
Take the next step.
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University online RN to BSN program, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor.
Hurry! Classes start soon.