- Seven online degrees to fit your needs: MSN/NP, MSN/ED, MSN/MBA, RN to MSN/NP, RN to MSN/ED, RN to MSN/MBA, RN to BSN
- Convenient online programs for busy nurses; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required; graduate in as few as 24 months.
- CCNE-accredited programs from an established, traditional university that is ranked a U.S. News & World Report “Best College.”
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
Spring Arbor University Online offers CCNE-accredited nursing programs that respect employer and family demands on your time and recognize the education and experience you have already acquired. Our dynamic curriculum is structured so that you complete one course at a time, eliminating the stress that comes with trying to stay on top of several subjects at once. To keep you motivated and engaged, it incorporates video, audio and hands-on, practical application of your studies.
Graduate Nursing Programs
- For those with a BSN from an accredited nursing program:
- For those with an associate degree from an accredited nursing program:
Undergraduate Nursing Program
- For those with a diploma or associate degree from an accredited nursing program:
Why continue your nursing education at Spring Arbor University?
At Spring Arbor University, you receive a highly respected education that helps you improve patient quality, safety and efficiency from a perspective of integrity and grace. You also have direct access to dedicated educators who are known for their active involvement in improving nursing care.
Nursing is a helping profession. As a Christian university, our programs better prepare you to meet the spiritual as well as physical needs of those for which you care. All healthcare professionals – no matter their faith or beliefs – can benefit from a recognition of the spiritual component to nursing.
Take the next step.
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University online nursing programs, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor. Hurry! Classes start soon.
Spring Arbor University nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036.