- Online for busy educators
- Choose from two tracks: TESOL K-12 and TESOL Adolescent and Adult Education
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options
- Graduate in as few as 24 months
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best colleges
Teach English to students of other languages in as few as 24 months.
For Bachelor’s degree holders in all subjects, our Master of Arts in TESOL Adolescent and Adult Education track opens the door to teach English around the world in middle schools and high schools, after-school English language programs, ministry-based settings, and international colleges.
Enjoy a transformative experience.
Spring Arbor University takes a unique approach to educating teachers; we are deeply invested in transforming teachers to become people of wisdom, which is why we push our teachers beyond knowledge acquisition to knowledge application in their classrooms. This gives you the opportunity to better absorb skills and immediately grow alongside the children you serve.
More specifically you will gain:
- Lab experiences in the development of appropriate teaching strategies, activities and materials, and evaluation of curricula for use in culturally diverse, as well as homogeneous classrooms
- Advanced knowledge in the theories of second language acquisition, research based pedagogy for ELLs, how to manage instruction for different levels of learners with diverse abilities, and appropriate interactions with students and parents from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Best practices for assessing listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Lesson plan develop skills for the production of English in speaking and writing activities, with a focus on communicative competence
- A web-based portfolio Practicum e-portfolio to demonstrate how you have met the criteria for selected National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, NCATE/TESOL and the Michigan ESL Endorsement standards
About Spring Arbor University
Spring Arbor University has served the educational needs and aspirations of students for more than 100 years. Today, we prepare students to realize their goals in a way that fits their lives with 70+ undergraduate and graduate degrees, 17 campus locations, as well as online options that can be completed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Learn more today.
Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more. But hurry; classes start soon!