- 100% online for busy educators
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options
- Graduate in as few as 24 Months
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best colleges
Become an advocate of literacy in your school.
Learn the analytic, research and advocacy skills you need to offer sound solutions to the educational challenges you face in your classroom, school, and community.
Enjoy a transformative experience.
Spring Arbor University takes a unique approach to educating K-12 teachers; we are deeply invested in transforming teachers to become people of wisdom, which is why we push our teachers beyond knowledge acquisition to knowledge application in their classrooms. This gives you the opportunity to better absorb skills and immediately grow alongside the children you serve.
More specifically you will gain:
- Field experiences in the diagnosis and remediation of reading disabilities in the form of a case study
Methods and materials for writing process approaches and instructional strategies for teaching genre and writing conventions
- Best practices for teaching reading and writing to English Language learners
- Strategies for informing and involving students and parents in literacy development, including technology use
- Strategies to increase motivation and address developmental needs
- Technology skills and information on how to use them for teaching and learning in the classroom
About Spring Arbor University
Spring Arbor University has served the educational needs and aspirations of students for more than 100 years. Today, we prepare students to realize their goals in a way that fits their lives with 70+ undergraduate and graduate degrees, 17 campus locations, as well as online options that can be completed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Learn more today.
Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more. But hurry; classes start soon!