Advance your career and enhance student achievement.
- 100% online for busy educators
- Graduate in as few as 24 Months
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top Midwest colleges
Enhance student achievement in your classroom with Spring Arbor University’s online Master of Arts in Education program. Under the guidance of instructors who hold terminal degrees in their fields, you will learn the analytic, research and advocacy skills you need to offer sound solutions to the educational challenges you face in your classroom, school, and the community.
Why earn your M.Ed at SAU?
Under the guidance of SAU’s School of Education faculty, you’ll enjoy an innovative and engaging online curriculum that integrates educational theory, current research, and the opportunity to immediately apply what you’re learning to your classroom. More specifically you will gain:
- A graduate-level understanding of research, both qualitative and quantitative, and how to enact action research within your own classroom
- Implementation strategies that address diversity issues
- A graduate-level understanding of the factors most likely to predict students at risk of dropping out, and how to develop strategies to combat dropout
- Skills to analyze the dynamics of teacher-student-family interactions
- Knowledge on various methods of assessment and how to apply them
- Technology skills and information on how to use them for teaching and learning in the classroom
Completion of this program opens the door to advancement into site-based educational leadership, including leadership positions in private schools and other settings not requiring a principal’s license.
Take the next step.
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University online Master of Arts in Education, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor. Hurry! Classes start soon.