- Four accredited online graduate education programs
- Six starts per year. Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Curriculum firmly rooted in practical applications of contemporary and traditional theory and research
Whether you’re a licensed teacher looking to move into specialized instruction or a professional who wants to teach English or work with children with special needs, Spring Arbor University Online offers an accredited master’s degree programs that can help you reach your goals.
Accredited Online Education Programs
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Special Education
- Master of Arts in Reading
- Master of Arts in TESOL
“I went at my own pace. Everything was online and convenient, which was imperative for me as a new mother. My professors worked with me to help me find solutions to my struggles. They also encouraged a family-first mentality, which I really appreciated.” – Anna Scott-Ingiosi, mother, teacher, and SAU Online School of Education graduate
Classes start soon; request your free program guide by filling out the form on this page.