Learn how to increase your organization’s effectiveness and efficiency and implement effective change initiatives with Spring Arbor University’s online MBA in Organizational Consulting. It’s a transformational program that goes to the heart of effective human relationships, fusing together people skills and development activities within its curriculum to ensure you and your team grow in wisdom professionally and personally.
- Convenient online program; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year; graduate in as few as 18 months.
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
Gain the experience employers seek from organizational leaders.
More specifically you will learn to manage employee behavior, development effective groups and teams, and manage strategic change and transformation in organizations to foster resulting change in collective behavior. You will then apply what you’ve learned by acting as a consultant within a host organization. This way, you graduate with the experience and confidence employers seek in a management-level organizational development professional.
Top careers for MBA Organizational Consulting grads:
- Human resources manager
- Training and development manager
- Administrative services manager
Both our MBA in Organizational Consulting and MBA in Human Resource Development can prepare you for a leadership positions in human resources; however, our Organizational Consulting concentration explores innovative approaches for organizing the business as a transformative and competitive strategy through structuring, processes, and culture; while our HR Development concentration explores major issues of managing human resources, including hiring, terminations, assessment, compensation, training, safety, promotion, and evaluation of human resources.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.
If you are truly serious about earning your MBA, we believe you should have the opportunity to do so. That’s why we don’t require you to take the GRE/GMAT to apply. Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more.Hurry! Classes start soon.