According to the Graduate Management Admission Council “Corporate Recruiters Survey Report,” half of employers surveyed plan to hire graduates from MBA–Management programs.* And, an MBA can award you an estimated pay increase of nearly double what you were making before earning your degree.** Spring Arbor University gives you the opportunity to meet this increased demand and make more money in just 18 months – 100% online.
- Convenient online program; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year; graduate in as few as 18 months.
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
Learn. Network. Advance.
- You will examine the fundamental concepts and contemporary approaches to financial management in organizations, explore major issues in managing human resources, and learn to translate corporate strategy into employee action.
- Embedded within the International Business portion of your studies is an optional four-day international business summit in New York City; here you will network with fellow students, instructors and professionals from different geographical locations.
- Before graduation, you will gain real-world application of skills by acting as a management consultant within a host organization.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.
Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more. But hurry; classes start soon!
*Graduate Management Admission Council, 2014 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report.