Advance to a management position in human resources in as few as 18 months with Spring Arbor University’s online MBA in Human Resource Development. It’s the perfect MBA degree for individuals interested in a career as a manager, director or vice president of a human resource department.
- Convenient online program; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year; graduate in as few as 18 months.
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
- Ranked 12th most affordable human resource MBA in the nation by Human Resources MBA.
Graduate with the skills and experience employers seek.
You will study principles of organizational behavior; human resource employee assessment concerning hiring, firing, compensation and evaluation; and issues related to employee training, productivity and motivations. You will then apply what you’ve learned by acting as a human resource consultant within a host organization. This way, you graduate with the experience and confidence employers seek in management-level human resource professionals.
Both our MBA in Human Resource Development and or MBA in Organizational Consulting can prepare you for a leadership positions in human resources; however, our HR concentration explores major issues of managing human resources, including hiring, terminations, assessment, compensation, training, safety, promotion, and evaluation of human resources; while our Organizational Consulting concentration explores innovative approaches for organizing the business as a transformative and competitive strategy through structuring, processes, and culture.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.
If you are truly serious about earning your MBA, we believe you should have the opportunity to do so. That’s why we don’t require you to take the GRE/GMAT to apply. Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more. Hurry! Classes start soon.