According to the Graduate Management Admissions Council, MBA graduates searching for jobs in the healthcare sector have the greatest employment success rate of all MBA grads. In fact, 74% of MBA grads searching in the healthcare sector reported at least one job offer.* Whether you’re a healthcare professional who wants to advance to an executive position, or a bachelor’s degree graduate who wants to get into the healthcare sector, Spring Arbor University’s MBA in Healthcare Administration can help you do so in as few as 18 months – 100% online.
- Convenient online program; study anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Make an impact sooner. Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year; graduate in as few as 18 months.
- Fully accredited from an established, traditional university that was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges.
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options to help make your professional goals a reality.
Top 6 healthcare administration careers:
- Hospital CEO
- Hospital administrator
- Hospital CFO
- Pharmaceutical product manager
- Medical practice manager
- Health informatics manager
Graduate with confidence to manage our country’s top growing sector.
As an online MBA – Healthcare Administration student at Spring Arbor University, you will learn to address complexities in today’s healthcare industry by focusing on contemporary issues in healthcare administration, policy, economics, quality and strategy. You will examine the fundamentals of financial management in the healthcare sector, identify the principles of quality improvement necessary for creating a quality culture in healthcare.
Upon completion of your core coursework, you will apply what you’ve learned by acting as a consultant within a healthcare host organization. This way, you will graduate with the experience and confidence you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing healthcare sector.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.
If you are truly serious about earning your MBA, we believe you should have the opportunity to do so. That’s why we don’t require you to take the GRE/GMAT to apply. Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.641.2844 to learn more. Hurry! Classes start soon.