- Five concentrations available: Human Resource Development, Executive Leadership, Organizational Consulting, Management, Healthcare Administration.
- Complete your accelerated MBA in one year or 18 months, taking one course at a time
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Ranked #14 of the top online MBA programs in Michigan
Choose from five concentrations:
- Human Resource Development – Learn how to improve performance of organizations and individuals. Develop skills in training and developing team members in order to be a leader in HR development.
- Executive Leadership – Become an expert in planning corporate growth and strategic development to position yourself for leadership.
- Organizational Consulting – Learn and apply behavioral science and organizational leadership principles to lead change in order to motivate others and lead organizational success.
- Management – Combine ethical approaches with increased responsibilities to take your career to the next level as a manager in business development, general operations, or human resources.
- Healthcare Administration – Learn to address complexities in today’s healthcare industry by focusing on contemporary issues in healthcare administration, policy, quality and strategy.
Hear Spring Arbor University MBA grad Chrissy Sider (President/CEO CP Federal Credit Union and CU Rx) talk about confronting fears when it comes to taking on an MBA program:
Build your professional network
Embedded within the International Business portion of your studies is an optional four-day international business summit in New York City; here you will network with fellow students, instructors and professionals from different geographical locations.
Now’s the best time to earn your MBA
Research shows that an MBA can award you an estimated pay increase of nearly double what you were making before earning your degree.* And, the earlier you recoup your tuition costs, the better. Best of all, you can position yourself for advancement in just 12 months!
*source: FT MBA rankings data
About Spring Arbor University
Since our beginning in 1873, Spring Arbor University has had a unique approach to education. We are a respected academic institution, but we are not solely focused on knowledge acquisition. As a private Christian university serving students from all backgrounds and religions, we have a passion to fuse academic excellence with a commitment to ethical leadership as our perspective for learning. This is how you can be sure your business education will help you utilize your intellect, expertise and passion in this world.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.