Our online Bachelor of Social Work program is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and hands-on experience you’ll need to become a competent, confident and engaged social worker. Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), our online BSW program emphasizes values, problem-solving and ethics, and helps students develop the core skills necessary to improve relationships, develop solutions and connect with clients on a deeper level.
- Complete coursework 100% online with no residency requirement
- Fieldwork is done in your local area
- Ranked among the Top 25 Christian Colleges for a Social Work Degree by Social Work Degree Online
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Preparation for social work licensure and advanced-standing MSW degree programs
Pursue Your Calling as a Social Worker
Build your knowledge, skills and confidence as you learn to facilitate change and empower social and economic justice for individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities.
- Learn how to implement a planned care process to help people improve relationships and resolve problems.
- Gain insight into the tactics used to intervene effectively as you build an understanding of how people interact with each other and their environment.
- Focus on unique strategies for helping adults navigate the issues of aging, including changing family, work and retirement, faith, leisure, biological changes and health.
- Discover the organizational and communication skills necessary to effectively manage a successful volunteer program.
- Build your expertise as a social worker as you learn how to work with children and those who have experienced trauma.
Get Started Today
To learn more about the Spring Arbor University Online Bachelor of Social Work, fill out the form on this page or call 844-641-2844 to speak with an admissions advisor.